Topics

Acts (29) Adoption (7) Amos (11) Arrogance (40) Awe (139) Blessed (181) Calling (54) Chronicles (20) Colossians (5) Confess (4) Confidence (63) Consequence (25) Contentness (55) Daniel (7) Dependence (80) Depression (12) Deuteronomy (12) Discipline (39) e (1) Ecclesiastes (2) Encouragement (109) Enemy (6) Enoch (1) Ephesians (7) Exodus (14) Ezekiel (43) Faith (93) faithfulness (97) Forgiven (22) Galatians (7) Genesis (16) Giving (7) God's Will (66) God's Word (91) Gospel (92) Grace (37) Habakkuk (3) Haggai (2) Hate Evil (20) Heaven (11) Hebrews (14) Holy (7) Hosea (14) Humility (65) I Corinthians (12) I John (4) I Peter (5) I Thessalonians (6) I Timothy (5) Identity (15) Idol (14) II Corinthians (11) II Peter (2) II Thessalonians (3) II Timothy (4) Instruction (16) Integrity (17) Isaiah (29) Isiah (7) James (5) Jeremiah (50) Jesus (104) Job (12) Joel (3) John (95) Jonah (5) Joshua (9) Joy (125) Judges (7) Kings (13) Lamentations (5) Leadership (19) Leviticus (11) Love (125) Luke (1) Malachi (4) Mark (7) Matthew (17) Mercy (47) Micah (9) Motivation (18) Nahum (3) Numbers (15) Obadiah (1) Obediah (1) Obedience (189) Pastors (2) Patience (37) Peace (105) Philippians (5) Praise (52) Prayer (28) Pride (51) Prophesy (15) Proverbs (34) Psalm (188) Purpose (14) Rapture (7) Relationship (100) Repent (15) Respect (6) Restoration (28) Resurrection (6) Revelation (3) Romans (17) Ruth (1) Sabbath (4) Sacrifice (24) Salvation (113) Samuel (16) Scriptures (19) Security (30) Selfish (14) Serving (28) Song of Solomon (1) Sovereign (1) Spirit (39) Surrender (53) Temptation (21) Testimony (54) Thankfulness (39) Titus (2) Transformation (38) Trials (116) Trust (106) Wisdom (76) Works (64) Worship (45) Zechariah (14) Zephaniah (3)

Monday, August 10, 2026

Matthew 9- Perfect Perception

 


It’s incredible that Jesus looks at our actions and perfectly knows what motivates us and drives us.  Hebrews 4 talks about the Word of God doing the same thing.  Lord, help me not to hide these things from myself, because You already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment