Topics

Acts (29) Adoption (7) Amos (11) Arrogance (40) Awe (139) Blessed (180) Calling (53) Chronicles (20) Colossians (5) Confess (4) Confidence (63) Consequence (25) Contentness (55) Daniel (7) Dependence (80) Depression (12) Deuteronomy (12) Discipline (39) e (1) Ecclesiastes (2) Encouragement (109) Enemy (6) Enoch (1) Ephesians (7) Exodus (14) Ezekiel (43) Faith (93) faithfulness (96) Forgiven (22) Galatians (7) Genesis (16) Giving (6) God's Will (66) God's Word (91) Gospel (91) Grace (37) Habakkuk (3) Haggai (2) Hate Evil (20) Heaven (11) Hebrews (14) Holy (7) Hosea (14) Humility (65) I Corinthians (12) I John (4) I Peter (5) I Thessalonians (6) I Timothy (5) Identity (15) Idol (14) II Corinthians (11) II Peter (2) II Thessalonians (3) II Timothy (4) Instruction (16) Integrity (17) Isaiah (29) Isiah (7) James (5) Jeremiah (50) Jesus (104) Job (12) Joel (3) John (95) Jonah (5) Joshua (9) Joy (125) Judges (7) Kings (13) Lamentations (5) Leadership (19) Leviticus (11) Love (125) Luke (1) Malachi (4) Mark (4) Matthew (13) Mercy (46) Micah (9) Motivation (18) Nahum (3) Numbers (15) Obadiah (1) Obediah (1) Obedience (189) Pastors (2) Patience (37) Peace (105) Philippians (5) Praise (52) Prayer (28) Pride (50) Prophesy (15) Proverbs (34) Psalm (188) Purpose (13) Rapture (7) Relationship (100) Repent (15) Respect (6) Restoration (27) Resurrection (6) Revelation (3) Romans (17) Ruth (1) Sabbath (4) Sacrifice (23) Salvation (113) Samuel (16) Scriptures (19) Security (30) Selfish (14) Serving (28) Song of Solomon (1) Sovereign (1) Spirit (39) Surrender (52) Temptation (20) Testimony (54) Thankfulness (39) Titus (2) Transformation (37) Trials (115) Trust (106) Wisdom (76) Works (64) Worship (45) Zechariah (14) Zephaniah (3)

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Matthew 11- Find Rest

 


What a promise! Jesus calls us to go to Him, accept His yoke and learn from Him…our response: rest for our soul.  Not just relaxation, but our entire self- head, heart, bones and body will experience REST… Lord, I need that today!

Strengthen me to: 

 -go to You in prayer.

 -accept Your guidance, direction and presence.

 -learn Your way, see Your fingerprints around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment