Topics

Acts (29) Adoption (7) Amos (11) Arrogance (40) Awe (139) Blessed (180) Calling (53) Chronicles (20) Colossians (5) Confess (4) Confidence (63) Consequence (25) Contentness (55) Daniel (7) Dependence (80) Depression (12) Deuteronomy (12) Discipline (39) e (1) Ecclesiastes (2) Encouragement (109) Enemy (6) Enoch (1) Ephesians (7) Exodus (14) Ezekiel (43) Faith (93) faithfulness (96) Forgiven (22) Galatians (7) Genesis (16) Giving (6) God's Will (66) God's Word (91) Gospel (92) Grace (37) Habakkuk (3) Haggai (2) Hate Evil (20) Heaven (11) Hebrews (14) Holy (7) Hosea (14) Humility (65) I Corinthians (12) I John (4) I Peter (5) I Thessalonians (6) I Timothy (5) Identity (15) Idol (14) II Corinthians (11) II Peter (2) II Thessalonians (3) II Timothy (4) Instruction (16) Integrity (17) Isaiah (29) Isiah (7) James (5) Jeremiah (50) Jesus (104) Job (12) Joel (3) John (95) Jonah (5) Joshua (9) Joy (125) Judges (7) Kings (13) Lamentations (5) Leadership (19) Leviticus (11) Love (125) Luke (1) Malachi (4) Mark (4) Matthew (15) Mercy (46) Micah (9) Motivation (18) Nahum (3) Numbers (15) Obadiah (1) Obediah (1) Obedience (189) Pastors (2) Patience (37) Peace (105) Philippians (5) Praise (52) Prayer (28) Pride (51) Prophesy (15) Proverbs (34) Psalm (188) Purpose (13) Rapture (7) Relationship (100) Repent (15) Respect (6) Restoration (27) Resurrection (6) Revelation (3) Romans (17) Ruth (1) Sabbath (4) Sacrifice (24) Salvation (113) Samuel (16) Scriptures (19) Security (30) Selfish (14) Serving (28) Song of Solomon (1) Sovereign (1) Spirit (39) Surrender (53) Temptation (20) Testimony (54) Thankfulness (39) Titus (2) Transformation (37) Trials (115) Trust (106) Wisdom (76) Works (64) Worship (45) Zechariah (14) Zephaniah (3)

Friday, September 4, 2026

Matthew 23- Secret Pride

 


What a horrific passage to read for the 100th time…never seeing myself so clearly described before.  I didn’t see it at the time, but my pride was in full bloom years ago as I had these prideful motivations while in full time ministry.  Lord, help me to serve others well…would all that I do for Your kingdom bring You alone glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment