Topics

Acts (29) Adoption (7) Amos (11) Arrogance (40) Awe (139) Blessed (180) Calling (53) Chronicles (20) Colossians (5) Confess (4) Confidence (63) Consequence (25) Contentness (55) Daniel (6) Dependence (80) Depression (12) Deuteronomy (12) Discipline (39) e (1) Ecclesiastes (2) Encouragement (109) Enemy (6) Enoch (1) Ephesians (7) Exodus (14) Ezekiel (43) Faith (93) faithfulness (96) Forgiven (22) Galatians (7) Genesis (16) Giving (5) God's Will (66) God's Word (91) Gospel (91) Grace (36) Habakkuk (3) Haggai (2) Hate Evil (20) Heaven (11) Hebrews (14) Holy (7) Hosea (14) Humility (64) I Corinthians (12) I John (4) I Peter (5) I Thessalonians (6) I Timothy (5) Identity (15) Idol (14) II Corinthians (11) II Peter (2) II Thessalonians (3) II Timothy (4) Instruction (16) Integrity (17) Isaiah (29) Isiah (7) James (5) Jeremiah (50) Jesus (104) Job (12) Joel (3) John (95) Jonah (5) Joshua (9) Joy (125) Judges (7) Kings (13) Lamentations (5) Leadership (19) Leviticus (11) Love (123) Luke (1) Malachi (4) Mark (4) Matthew (5) Mercy (45) Micah (9) Motivation (17) Nahum (3) Numbers (15) Obadiah (1) Obediah (1) Obedience (189) Pastors (2) Patience (37) Peace (105) Philippians (5) Praise (52) Prayer (28) Pride (50) Prophesy (15) Proverbs (34) Psalm (188) Purpose (12) Rapture (7) Relationship (100) Repent (15) Respect (6) Restoration (26) Resurrection (6) Revelation (3) Romans (17) Ruth (1) Sabbath (4) Sacrifice (23) Salvation (113) Samuel (16) Scriptures (19) Security (30) Selfish (14) Serving (28) Song of Solomon (1) Spirit (38) Surrender (49) Temptation (20) Testimony (54) Thankfulness (39) Titus (2) Transformation (36) Trials (114) Trust (105) Wisdom (76) Works (64) Worship (45) Zechariah (14) Zephaniah (3)

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Daniel 8- Make Known

 


It’s interesting that this is included in Gods revelation to us because, it is really hard to understand.  Even Daniel gets a personal interpretation but he was still confused in the end.  However, I find it interesting that God sends an angel to provide some insight…enough understanding to make it valuable for Daniel and for us.  Lord, help me to trust that You will do the same for me, even when things are hard to comprehend…I want to trust in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment